Don’t let anything come between you and your Toyota*
If you have limited credit history, you might think financing or leasing a new Toyota isn’t possible. But, you may still have options. TFS, through participating Toyota dealers, has created programs that allow individuals with limited credit history to take off in a new Toyota, without a co-applicant1.Get on the road todayNot only will the iFi* program help put you behind the wheel of any of four exciting new Toyota vehicles—the Corolla, Matrix, Tacoma or Yaris.To benefit from the TFS iFi* program, you must have the following:
- Credit History. A FICO score of 610 or above. No 90 day past due or more accounts, charge-offs, collections, repossessions, or foreclosures in your credit history.
- References. Three personal and verifiable references.
- Employment. Verifiable proof of a full-time job for at least six months.
- Sufficient Income. Your income must be enough to cover ordinary living expenses and your Toyota payments, and be consistent and verifiable. Your monthly payment may not exceed a certain percentage of your gross monthly income.
- Vehicle Insurance. You must show verifiable proof of insurance, as required under the terms of your TFS contract.
- Minimum down payment. Minimum down payment of 10% of MSRP or selling price, whichever is less.
Finance transaction example1: If financing a 2010 Toyota Yaris Sedan, MSRP of $16,445, down payment of $1,645, and an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 11.89%, you would have 60 monthly payments of $22.24 per $1,000 financed.
For more information, please contact Steve Martin, Business Manager at Empire Toyota at (866) 283-0775.